Karate Summer Camp
Marietta Martial Arts’ Karate Camp is more than just kicking and punching – we teach Life Skills. During the daily activities of the Summer Camp – campers will be taught what we call “Future Black Belt Behavior” which includes Focus, Respect and Self-Discipline. These valuable life skills are incorporated throughout the day in both Karate Class sessions as well as the themed activities. So – not only will the kids have a blast each day – they will also learn skills that will help them succeed in school and beyond!
Each daily theme will keep your child entertained through a variety of games and activities related to that theme.
- Star Wars Day will bring out your child’s inner Jedi with games and activities that are out of this world!
- Spirit Day will have a different daily theme – such as Wacky Hair day, Pajama day, Crazy Sock day, Sports day and Zany Hat day.
- Kung Fu Panda Day is a day filled with Awesomeness – games and activities that only the Dragon Warrior himself could have dreamed up.
- Angry Ninja Day is based off the popular game Angry BirdsTM and the kids will have a blast with nerf games and activities.
- Super Hero Day is a week that your child can come dressed as his or her favorite Super Hero and will have games and activities of good winning out over evil.
- Safari Adventure Day will be a day of exploration and animal themed adventures.
- Treasure Hunt Day is a pirate themed day of walking the plank and making friends with buccaneer buddies.